Mountain Housing Council Meetings
Quarterly Mountain Housing Council Meetings
The Mountain Housing Council (MHC) meets quarterly and is a three-year initiative of the Tahoe Truckee Community Foundation. To date, MHC has met 10 times.
- MHC Meeting #12 April 10, 2020
The purpose of the quarterly meetings:
- Partners share results of their housing initiatives, sub-collaboration actions, and more
- MHC reports on various work plan actions between meetings
- Partners share input on various MHC initiatives and work together to develop solutions
- Group engages in innovative brainstorming on various housing related topics
Mountain Housing Council meetings are designed for members but the public is welcome to attend. To review the Public Protocol for meetings, click here.
To review a list of Mountain Housing Council members, click here.