Dollar Creek Crossing
3205 and 3225 North Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, Placer County
The 11.4 acre site is located at the north corner of State Route 28 and Fabian Way in the Dollar Hill area. The project is in the pre-application planning phase and aims to provide a mix of for-rent and for-sale housing for local workers.
- Placer County purchased the Nahas property
- Several site concepts were developed for public review. Information from public meetings can be found here
- On July 28, 2020, Placer County Board approved funding for additional professional consulting to better define the project scope through financial feasibility analysis, site layout analysis, transportation, and circulation analysis, fire risk studies, and civil surveys of topography, boundaries, and site features.
- On October 26, 2021 Placer County Board review new conceptual site plan that is intended to fulfill the County’s goals and reflect community feedback.
- Environmental review has begun and will study potential impacts of up to 150 total residential units, 60 for-sale homes, and 90 rental apartments.
How to get involved
To learn more about Dollar Creek Crossing, go to Placer County’s website.