Frishman Hollow 2
Pacific Companies has submitted an application to the Town of Truckee to create 68 units of low and moderate income rental apartments in Truckee, next to the current Frishman Hollow I apartments. These will include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units serving individuals and households earning between approximately $28,000/yr. (single person) to approximately $40,000 – $110,000/year (household of four). Rent will be income-based and range from $650 – $2,000 per month, depending on income, household size, and unit size.
For more information and application details on the Town of Truckee website, click here.
- September 17, 2018: Pre-application submitted to the Town by The Pacific Companies
- April 23, 2019: Town Council Meeting to review site control documents and Option to Purchase Town owned parcel for project (Approved)
- May 19, 2019: Neighborhood Meeting Hosted by Applicant with current Frishman Hollow I Residents
- May 21, 2019: Application Submittal
- June 24, 2019: Town of Truckee Hosted Housing First (part of General Plan Update Process) Community Meeting and included Frishman Hollow 2 Project on agenda
- January 27 – February 25, 2020: Review period for the Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration to evaluate the potential environmental impacts associated with the proposed project. Link here to review document including how to submit a comment.
- February 27, 2020, 6pm: Truckee Planning Commission Review and Potential Approval of Project Application
- March 2020 (date TBD): Truckee Town Council to approve updated site control documents
- May 2020: If project approved, developer to begin site work
- Spring 2021: Begin leasing units
Contact Frishman Hollow Apartments
To get on a Wait List or to inquire more about this location, please contact:
You can also learn more on Frishman Hollow 2 on the Town of Truckee’s website.