Regional Housing Programs

Rental Subsidies

Placer County offers help with rent to low and very low-income families, people with disabilities, and seniors.

Utility Assistance

There are several regional programs designed to assist with utility payments:

Home Rehabilitation Assistance

Home Rehabilitation/Health and Safety Repairs Assistance: If you are a low-income or senior homeowner in the region, you may apply for financial assistance with health and safety repairs.

Upgrade Assistance

Weatherization and Energy Efficiency Upgrade Assistance

Project GO Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP): Provides free weatherization services and products to improve energy efficiency and reduce overall utility costs anywhere in the region.

GSFA (Golden State Finance Authority) Residential Energy Retrofit Program: Provides financing up to $50,000 with a 6.5% fixed interest rate, 15-year fully amortizing loan for homeowners making energy efficiency improvements to residential property(ies) they own. 100% financing is available and no equity requirements on property.

Other Local Resources

211 Connecting Point

Subscribe to email updates:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Translate »
Get MHC News

Get MHC News

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Mountain Housing Council.

Thank you for subscribing. Please check your email and confirm your subscription.